Compatible With Series 90-30 PLCs
- Reviews (0)
Series 90*-30 controllers, I/O and specialty modules feature modular architecture, redundant CPUs and power, and ease of programming. The Series 90-30 is the low-cost solution for high-availability applications.
Build a modern infrastructure based on smart hardware that enables today’s connected machines to securely push actionable data to the enterprise level. Explore GE Industrial Internet Control Solutions.
Versatility Reduces System Cost and Space
- Over 100 I/O modules for a range of applications
- Digital interfaces for push buttons, switches, proximity sensors, relays, contactors and other devices
- Analog modules with variable resolution for flow, temperature or pressure applications
- Direct connect wiring or remote termination
- Local or remote I/O systems
Ethernet Communications Provides Scalable Connectivity
Begin with an Ethernet-enabled CPU, or add a rack-mounted Ethernet module later. The Series 90-30 Ethernet module supports both SRTP and Modbus TCP/IP application protocols.