Compatible With SIMO Series Driven Systems – Lead Screw
- Reviews (0)
With the ability to be integrated with any bearing option, the SIMO® Series Linear Motion Platform offers 3 drive options:
- Lead screw – with standard fixed or Constant ForceTM anti-backlash options, the self-lubricating polymer nuts and lead screws provide good rigidity, vibration damping , and consistent performance. Most common leads available are 1, 2, 5, 10, and 16 mm. Consult the factory for other options.
- Utilizes a self-lubricating and maintenance free nut
- Standard fixed nut or Constant ForceTM anti-backlash nut available
- Lead screw material:
- 10 mm diameter
- 300 series stainless steel with PTFE coating
- 1, 2, 5, 10, 16 mm leads most common
- Other leads available – consult factory
- Ideal for a broad range of applications such as kiosks, assembly, automation, medical, and laboratory
All are available with 42 mm (NEMA 17) or 56 mm (NEMA 23) stepper motors or mounting plates for other motor options.