Compatible With HydroRanger Plus
- Reviews (0)
HydroRanger Plus is an ultrasonic level controller for control of wet wells and reservoir pump operations, differential control and open channel flow monitoring, using energy-saving algorithms.
The system is effective in wet wells, weirs, and flumes where foam and turbulence are typical operating conditions. It can be customized to meet your specific application needs – from measuring flow rate in a narrow flume to volume in a ferric chloride storage bank.
The system consists of the electronics housed in a wall-mounted enclosure and a hermetically sealed, corrosion-resistant Echomax® transducer. These components can be separated by up to 365 m (1200 ft).
Optional submergence shields ensure consistent operation in wet wells where the transducer may be submerged during flooding from rainfall or a power outage. Siemens patented detection software can differentiate between a submerged condition and a high level.
Key Applications: wet wells, weirs, flumes
- Outputs for alarms, chart recorders, controllers and integration of existing systems
- Monitors wet wells, weirs and flumes
- Energy-saving function with built-in real-time clock
- Special control mode to reduce grease rings and other deposits
- Integral temperature compensation
- Pump performance monitoring
- System monitoring and network analysis